Fact or Fiction - Life Issues: Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys (with photos)!

Don't forget to take my poll just by your right as you are reading this ( it is just to click a button, nothing more). It will guide me in knowing what next you had like from me since I know you are visiting now and may like to visit again for more valuable content. Thanks.
                                          --------------------
 Okay, so I know I am diverting traffic to this site but it is good to share things that interest us with others sometimes for nothing in return.
I stumbled on this article which reminds me of the gospel that I am trying to preach on this blog: Facts exists from an initial fictitious status, hence, inventing fiction is calling what is not, to be - it might not just be in our life times.
We all have read or seen the movie of the Jungle book (if you haven't... (pausing and thinking about it)... well, ask someone!).

 At the end of that story, we would have thought, 'What a charming story and well acted out' but what I am sharing today is something that happened in Uganda, just 2 decades ago and the true life version of the fiction book is this jungle boy who is now a man but still with the monkey instincts. 

Check it out. 

You can do 'me' a simply favor for exposing you to this amazing story - and that favor is leaving a comment here after viewing the story at least to spur others to also go for the details and to encourage me fish outs more facts and fictions that rocks our today's world without you having to scout for it. 
Thank you for the efforts!
Enjoy!
Photos - Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt - Mercy Johnson Celebrity Magazine - Mercy Johnson Celebrity Magazine


1 comment:

I am so eager to hear from you and others alike who will read, please comment on!